EOTD: Simple Smokey Brown

2:52:00 AM

I got bored of my usual fierce look so I decided to change my look to something sweet. From red lipstick to nude frost and from a sharp bold eyeliner to a matte one. I did a simple smokey brown or my eye makeup.


For the Photo Tutorial


Apply a black gel liner


Blend using a dark brown eye shadow. It's okay if it is kinda messy.


Apply a warm brown color through the crease. After, reapply the gel liner and apply some on your lower lash line. Then apply a black eyeliner on your water line.


Curl you lashes and apply mascara.


This is the whole look. I used FS Foundation, concealer, gel liner and mascara, Krave blush, Careline Brow Pencil and L.A girl lipstick in frost.


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook